Atea is very proud of the positive role that our company plays as a trusted adviser to government and private sector organizations. Together, we are building the digital infrastructure upon which the next wave of growth and development in our regions will be based.
Atea has established a corporate responsibility organization which works to promote Atea’s values and standards of conduct throughout the company. The corporate responsibility organization consists of a compliance team and a sustainability team.
More information of Atea’s compliance and sustainability work can be found in the links to the left of this page.
Did you know?
- Atea has been awarded the highest possible rating, “GOLD”, for corporate social responsibility at EcoVadis (2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Atea has been awarded “Prime” (highest) status by Oekom Research AG, one of the world´s leading rating agencies in the field of sustainable investment (2018)
- Atea was recently ranked Industry Leader for sustainability within the IT sector in a study published by the Sustainable Brand Index B2B, the Nordic Region’s largest brand study on sustainability
- Atea was the first IT infrastructure reseller in Europe to join the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA)
- Atea’s core business is certified under ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- Atea’s recycling operation handles 400,000+ units every year
- Atea won the award “Green role model” in 2016 thanks to our environmental efforts
- Atea was awarded Excellent Sustainable Supplier in 2015 by the Swedish Competition Authority
- Atea has been a member of the UN Global Compact since 2010