Atea has established a corporate responsibility organization which works to promote Atea’s values and standards of conduct throughout the company. The corporate responsibility organization consists of a compliance team and a sustainability team.
Did you know?
- Atea was recognized among Europe’s top climate leaders in 2021 by the Financial Times and Statista
- Atea has been awarded the highest possible rating, “Platinum”, for corporate social responsibility at EcoVadis during 2020 and 2021 (Gold: 2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Atea has been awarded “Prime” (highest) status by Oekom Research AG, one of the world´s leading rating agencies in the field of sustainable investment (2018)
- Atea was recently ranked Industry Leader for sustainability within the IT sector in a study published by the Sustainable Brand Index B2B, the Nordic Region’s largest brand study on sustainability
- Atea was the first IT infrastructure reseller in Europe to join the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA)
- Atea’s core business is certified under ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- Atea’s recycling operation handles 400,000+ units every year
- Atea won the award “Green role model” in 2016 thanks to our environmental efforts
- Atea was awarded Excellent Sustainable Supplier in 2015 by the Swedish Competition Authority
- Atea has been a member of the UN Global Compact since 2010